DoubleDouble is looking
for a SuperSuper Producer
We are DoubleDouble.
A production company created in 2008 in Brussels. We produce commercials, branded content, 2D and 3D motion design.
Our clients are large national or international companies, institutions or advertising agencies.
Our films tell stories.
Those of our clients. Stories that capture the attention, often tinged with emotions and iconic images.
We are asked to assimilate, understand, popularise and communicate very varied content in multiple formats: web, social media, cinema, TV…
Your role in our team
As a producer you will be one of the pillars of the company. You will be at the heart of each of our achievements.
The production department is responsible for the budgeting and logistical side of a film.
You will be the one who will organise and set up the production of films for our clients. You will need to understand the needs and the means for each project. Then, you will have to gather the right crew and equipment to fit the ambitions of the director and the budget.
You will sometimes have to work in the field with the film crew to monitor the production and manage its organisation.
You will also have to manage the postproduction of the films by identifying the means and the resources to be put in place according to the projects. You’ll need to master the different delivery formats.
Your role requires an excellent understanding of the technical options for a production, their costs and their corresponding advantages.
Planning the means and the stages of production is also essential, and needs precision and organisation.
It’s also a job for a negotiator: able to negotiate with suppliers and clients to respect the production budget.
- Bachelors/Masters in film/video production or related cinema role
- Excellent planning skills
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation
- Familiarity with budgeting and accounting programmes
- Great contacts: film professionals, suppliers, and equipment rental companies
- Good understanding of professional kit: can identify shooting, lighting and editing equipment
- Resourceful and solution-oriented
- Confident and capable of working autonomously
- Some understanding of editing to help with the delivery stages of films
- Some technical understanding: able to connect a monitor, manage audio feedback etc
You are curious, organised, flexible, enthusiast.
Well, you are passionate like we are.
Whether it’s about music, design, your instagram account or something else…! You’ll find genuine interest in a financial, a natural history museum, or cooking recipes, with a smile and without preconceptions.
- You are able to work in a team: none of our projects are completed alone. You’ll need to be able to join very varied teams, with strong personalities – sometimes managing their temperaments.
- Loves working on set, surrounded by colleagues, creatives, and other fanatics…
- Organised, with a good sense of anticipation
- Flexible and able to adapt your schedule according to the production
- Fluent French or Dutch (we are based in the heart of Brussels, so good knowledge of French is essential)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of other languages is an asset
- Familiar with traditional computing tools (Office, GoogleDrive).
- B Permit essential
What we offer you
DoubleDouble is a company with an excellent name in the Belgian audiovisual market. We offer you the chance to evolve within our company and to take part in its development. The role of producer is extremely diverse, and lets you meet different people, topics, everyday environments and a multitude of new challenges that will encourage you to push your limits. It is a job of passion, which opens horizons and universes for you here and elsewhere. You’ll work as part of a small team, in an open environment, where exchanges are crucial.
We offer an attractive salary package which can evolve as you progress.
If you’re excited to be part of our team, unfazed by any of these tasks, and thinking this is your perfect job, send us your CV and cover letter!