DoubleDouble is looking
for a SuperSuper Motion Designer
DoubleDouble is a film production company, created in 2008 and based in Brussels.
We produce commercials, branded content, 2D and 3D motion design.
Our clients are large national or international companies, institutions or advertising agencies.
Our films tell stories.
Those of our clients. Stories that capture the attention, often tinged with emotions and iconic images.
Your role in our team
As a Motion Designer, your role will be to create animations based on creative concepts and integrate them into the company’s workflow.
You will join the team of our “Motion Island” and get the opportunity to work and exchange with freelance artists.
Our motion design team creates visual content for the films we produce.
We create a wide variety of content, depending on our clients’ needs. This can be a traditional animation, 2D, 3D or a mix between these media. All this while working in a collective environment, where everyone has the opportunity to bring their ideas into a new project.
We work on Blender for the creation of our 3D content and the Adobe suite for their final integration, keeping up with the trends and innovations in the industry.
Have a look at our portfolio!
You will need to understand the various technical aspects of a multimedia audiovisual production, and how the different formats work so you can integrate the created elements.
And since we are a film company, it’s a plus if you are interested in how the filming is done!
It is important to have a solution-oriented mindset. Your role requires a good understanding of post-production, its constraints and find smart solutions to the various problems that may come up.
But it’s mostly a job for someone who has a creative mind and is always on the look out to explore new possibilities through images. And who wants to share it!
- Bachelor/Master in Multimedia/Animation or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of After Effect, Photoshop, Illustrator and its plug-ins
- A soft spot for 3D (we’re working mostly on Blender but always open to others possibilities)
- Efficient, you know how to think creatively and ingeniously about a workflow according to the needs of the project
- Autonomous and rigorous, you know how to work on several projects and meet your deadlines
- Willing to work in a human-sized team
- A good level of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine, Maya, Zbrush, and Substance Painter, Houdini, … you name it!
- Any other interest for other types of animation (traditional, stop motion, …)
- Understanding the technical aspects of filming (camera types, photography, sound,…)
- A good sense of humor is always a plus 😉
You are curious, organised, creative, enthusiast.
Well, you are passionate like we are.
Whether it’s about music, design, your instagram account or something else…! You’ll find genuine interest in fashion, natural history museum, or cooking recipes, with a smile and without preconceptions.
Loves working in team, surrounded by colleagues, creatives, and other fanatics…
Organised, with a good sense of anticipation
What we offer you
DoubleDouble is a company with an excellent name in the Belgian audiovisual market. We offer you the chance to evolve within our company and to take part in its development. The role of motion designer is extremely diverse, and lets you meet different people, topics, everyday environments and a multitude of new challenges that will encourage you to push your limits. It is a job of passion, which opens horizons and universes for you here and elsewhere. You’ll work as part of a small team, in an open environment, where exchanges are crucial.
We offer an attractive salary package which can evolve as you progress
If you’re excited to be part of our team, unfazed by any of these tasks, and thinking this is your perfect job, send us your CV and cover letter!