DoubleDouble is looking
for a SuperSuper 3D Generalist
We are DoubleDouble.
A production company created in 2008 in Brussels. We produce commercials, branded content, 2D and 3D motion design.
Our clients are large national or international companies, institutions or advertising agencies.
Our films tell stories.
Those of our clients. Stories that capture the attention, often tinged with emotions and iconic images.
Your role in our team
As a 3D generalist, your role will be to create images based on creative concepts and integrate them into the company’s workflow.
You will join the Motion Island (our motion department) alongside our three others motion designers.
The motion design department is the pole dedicated to the creation of visual content for the films we produce.
The type of content we create varies according to the client’s needs and means. It can be traditional animation, 2D, 3D or a mix between these media. All this while working in a collective environment, where everyone has the opportunity to bring their ideas into a new project.
We work on Blender for the creation of our 3D content and the Adobe suite for their final integration, it will be important to keep up with what is new in the industry.
Have a look at our portfolio!
Your role will also require you to understand the various technical aspects of a multimedia audiovisual production.
Your role will also be to understand how the different types of formats work in order to integrate the elements created.
Having a solution-oriented mindset is important. Your role requires a good understanding of how post-production works, its constraints and how to find intelligent solutions to the various problems that may arise.
But it’s mostly a job for someone who has a creative mind and is always on the look out to explore new possibilities through images.
- Bachelor/Master in Multimedia/Animation or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of the Blender environment and its plug-ins
- Experience in modelling 3D objects
- Understanding of UVs
- Understanding of PBR shading principles (shader programming is a plus)
- Skills in lighting and rendering photorealistic 3D images
- Good knowledge of the Adobe suite
- Efficient, you know how to think creatively and ingeniously about a workflow according to the needs of the project
- Autonomous and rigorous, you know how to work on several projects and meet your deadlines
- Willing to work in a human-sized team
- A good level of written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine, Maya, Zbrush, and Substance Painter, Houdini, … you name it!
- Any other interest for other types of animation (traditional, stop motion, …)
- Understanding the technical aspects of filming (camera types, photography, sound,…)
- A good sense of humor is always a plus 😉
You are curious, organised, creative, enthusiast.
Well, you are passionate like we are.
Whether it’s about music, design, your instagram account or something else…! You’ll find genuine interest in fashion, natural history museum, or cooking recipes, with a smile and without preconceptions.
Loves working in team, surrounded by colleagues, creatives, and other fanatics…
Organised, with a good sense of anticipation
What we offer you
DoubleDouble is a company with an excellent name in the Belgian audiovisual market. We offer you the chance to evolve within our company and to take part in its development. The role of motion designer is extremely diverse, and lets you meet different people, topics, everyday environments and a multitude of new challenges that will encourage you to push your limits. It is a job of passion, which opens horizons and universes for you here and elsewhere. You’ll work as part of a small team, in an open environment, where exchanges are crucial.
We offer an attractive salary package which can evolve as you progress
If you’re excited to be part of our team, unfazed by any of these tasks, and thinking this is your perfect job, send us your CV and cover letter!